Seasoncard - 2021/22

And people wonder why there are people on this thread flapping about stuff. I went to do the transfer knowing it should be a straightforward process but fully expecting it to be a bit of a fuck up. Feel like our website and the functionality of a lot of the ticketing process used to be great but in the last few years it has all gone backwards and nothing ever seems to work quite as it should.
People are flapping because they have no faith in the website, the new system or supporters services/ticket office. If you thought your problem could be solved in a quick 2 minute phone call, you’d relax.

Anybody know how this supporter services on Twitter works. 3 days I have asked a question with zero reply!

I wouldn't bother going to the stadium mate unless you've got an hour or so to spare, I was stuck in the queue from 12 till gone 1, it really doesn't help when they only have 2 windows open in the ticket office.
Tried that twice & gave up. It’s like the club are taking the piss. Tried calling to but it keeps going back to the start of the messages. Bizarre customer service.

I'm trying as well.

Anybody know how I get around transferring my mates season ticket so I can take my son who is not a club card member or anything? Would I be able to have both tickets on my phone?
If your son has a customer number, your friend can add him to his friends and family list and transfer across. Does he have an email address? You can have more than one ticket on your phone.

I'm trying as well.

Anybody know how I get around transferring my mates season ticket so I can take my son who is not a club card member or anything? Would I be able to have both tickets on my phone?
yes can be downloaded to any device but only used once. you can have multiple tickets on one device if you wish

If your son has a customer number, your friend can add him to his friends and family list and transfer across. Does he have an email address? You can have more than one ticket on your phone.
He doesn't have a supporter number mate but I have my own season ticket on my phone was hoping I could download to that and have both tickets on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.