Seasoncard - 2021/22

I can click on my Arsenal ticket, but the 'add to wallet' remains greyed out. Shouldn't it go black?

Still won't let me transfer my ticket. Been on hold for 40 mins so far trying to get through to sort it out, the hold music is making me lose the will to live. I think I'm just going to get my lad to log into my account on his phone and add it in my name to his wallet as haven't got all day to try and get through.

My mate has transferred his ticket to me for the Arsenal game, I've got the email with the option to download to Google pay, but when I click to download I get a message to say 'this item cannot be saved to this device'. Anyone had anything similar? For context, I've got a Samsung S20 where my NFC is turned on, and the default payment option is set to Google pay. Cheers folks!
Apparently you have to do it through google chrome on android, so if you aren’t already, try that and hopefully should work for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.