Seasoncard - 2021/22

If youre on iphone click the 3 dots turn off automatic updates then turn it back on again.

I imagine it will update before saturday anyway
Thanks, this worked perfectly for me. And hopefully it’ll let me into the ground!

Reactions: ell
I've just received this e mail and I have no idea why. I downloaded the ticket prior to the Norwich game. My ticket has no game on it at all, it just says seasoncard 2021/22 on it and a barcode. I presumed this would work all season. It's nuts if you have to download every game.
Mine has already gone on to the Southampton game! To be fair I put it on the Ticket Exchange for the Arsenal game and it has sold.

I've just received this e mail and I have no idea why. I downloaded the ticket prior to the Norwich game. My ticket has no game on it at all, it just says seasoncard 2021/22 on it and a barcode. I presumed this would work all season. it's nuts if you have to download every game.
If you're on android and the code is showing click on the "x" at the top left, then at the bottom of the next screen click "details" - this should show Arsenal as the next fixture with date and KO time.

If you're on android and the code is showing click on the "x" at the top left, then at the bottom of the next screen click "details" - this should show Arsenal as the next fixture with date and KO time.

Cheers. My ticket appears to be different to friends I know which had Norwich on it, mine had nothing except seasoncard. No reader icon for NFC either in spite of having it, I just had a barcode.

Seasoncard Deferred I have been trying to call them for over a month finally got hold of them on the phone after spending over 20hours on hold at different times on Friday wanting to take off defferal also sent lots of emails no reply I have been basically told once you deffer it there is no way of undoing it's a fucking joke been a season cardholder for over 30 years the Club's ticket office is a disgrace anybody had problems like this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.