Seasoncard - 2021/22

im at work
just checked
im on android

my sons ticket as updated
says updated 14.29 24th august
v arsenal

kick off 3.00pm august 21 st !!!!!!!!

mine so far as not updated even to the wrong details like my sons has,unbelievable

im at work
just checked
im on android

v arsenal

mine so far as not updated even to the wrong details like my sons has,unbelievable
Yes, same here, one updated, one not. Hopefully it'll still work with the wrong ko date and time.

im at work
just checked
im on android

v arsenal

I'm on android too. Mine hasn't updated either. Am not too worried as others have said it will do so automatically. I do keep checking though. If it gets to Friday afternoon and there is no joy I'll be asking for advice on here! I do find it strange that some have been updated and others haven't.

Just had a email from city, saying download your ticket for the arsenal game. One click and its in my wallet. Sorted.

I've just received this e mail and I have no idea why. I downloaded the ticket prior to the Norwich game. My ticket has no game on it at all, it just says seasoncard 2021/22 on it and a barcode. I presumed this would work all season. It's nuts if you have to download every game.

I'm trying as well.

Anybody know how I get around transferring my mates season ticket so I can take my son who is not a club card member or anything? Would I be able to have both tickets on my phone?
1Register your son for free .
2.add son to your friend and family once his supporter no. Allocated.
3.get your mate to transfer his season ticket for said game
to your or your sons mobile.
4.go to match and use phone to get in allowing plenty of time for various queues car parking probs and maybe mobile ticketing hitches.
5. Enjoy game despite exorbitant shit food, deafening speakers and city’s ever increasing disdain for long serving run of the mill fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.