Seasoncard - 2021/22

Renewed no issues 3 tickets friends and family setup new direct debit for the 15th. Need to wait for relocation window now as my old man can’t make it up south stand level 3 anymore.

Renewed no issues 3 tickets friends and family setup new direct debit for the 15th. Need to wait for relocation window now as my old man can’t make it up south stand level 3 anymore.
Similar issue to me this re old man. I tried changing 2 years ago but couldn’t get all 4 seats together. How you going to solve if you don’t mind me asking ?

Renewed and confirmed but a strange experience. Originally asked me to select one of two Direct Debit options which I am not usually on, and wanted to pay in one go. I selected one of the options anyway and it said ‘error’ then went back and the single payment option popped up. It’s never meant to be easy!

Anyone know, if the hold my seat for now is the option to defer? Trying to sort my mates out whose deferring for this season but not clear if this is the option you select for that. Anybody tried it and can advise the outcome?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.