Seasoncard - 2021/22

Pretty sure he will be ,one thing I've learnt over the years is the moaning on a bluemoon thread is fairly unrepresenttative of the whole support. Most just adapt and get on with it.
You will find quite a few sticking up of the mobile tickets are based overseas and just playing devil's advocate or making things up too.

It will be interesting to see how views may or may not change after the first game.

Wait until a few months from now, when the club announce that all cash payments will cease and payments for food/drink etc will only be available through your NFC enabled phone so they can track how valuable you are to City by total spending patterns.

What is the cheapest NFC enabled phone you can get? New not an ebay sale item. Had a look on argos at phones upto £100 but despite these claiming to be high tech and some only released in 2020/21 none were NFC enabled.
Try this it should not be locked so you can put your own sim in

I presume that it's not up and running yet?
As an FOC (71), I followed the instructions on the e mail to download it onto my phone. All went well, but, at the end, nothing would download. A piece of piss up to that stage. I'm not completely computer illiterate, but I had no problems. I mainly use my phone for, surprisingly, making /receiving phone calls, texts, WhatsApp, etc, and very occasionally use t'internet. In the past, I've printed out things like flight tickets, etc. If this works, I shall move into the 18th century.
If I can do it, with my limited knowledge, most people should have no problem. The instructions made it easy.
(I will also carry on my tradition of getting to the ground just after the gates open - just in case!)

I presume that it's not up and running yet?
As an FOC (71), I followed the instructions on the e mail to download it onto my phone. All went well, but, at the end, nothing would download. A piece of piss up to that stage. I'm not completely computer illiterate, but I had no problems. I mainly use my phone for, surprisingly, making /receiving phone calls, texts, WhatsApp, etc, and very occasionally use t'internet. In the past, I've printed out things like flight tickets, etc. If this works, I shall move into the 18th century.
If I can do it, with my limited knowledge, most people should have no problem. The instructions made it easy.
(I will also carry on my tradition of getting to the ground just after the gates open - just in case!)
Pretty sure it’s not up and running yet. I don’t even have an add to mobile wallet icon yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.