Seasoncard - 2021/22

Thanks. Just called the club though and they started to explain everything which then became complicated. The guy then said I could have a physical card if I so wished. Just had to give him my supporter number, name, address and DOB. Not sure why they just couldn't have given people the option when they renewed of a digital or hard copy ticket.
i was given that assurance more than four weeks ago,same as what you have just said,name,dob and supporter number etc

i was given that assurance more than four weeks ago,same as what you have just said,name,dob and supporter number etc
I've just spoken to the club a few minutes ago..............definitely no plastic cards. They are simply unavailable for loads of reasons he said.

Hope my phone doesn’t die before the match then. Can see why they are doing but mine took at least 5 attempts to get in for the Everton game. Might be a ploy to get you in 2 hours prior and spend money on some watery beer

Thanks. Just called the club though and they started to explain everything which then became complicated. The guy then said I could have a physical card if I so wished. Just had to give him my supporter number, name, address and DOB. Not sure why they just couldn't have given people the option when they renewed of a digital or hard copy ticket.

I really don't want to spoil your day but I suspect you've been fobbed off by someone at Supp Servs who doesn't understand the rules. It's my understanding that plastic cards are NOT an option. This appears to have been confirmed by the Club email last week, although they didn't come out and say it. Just that the only alternative to digital will be print at home. You may find that you've now been put down as print at home.
It's a shambles.

I was told I would be sent a card. No idea if plastic or not.
Do you mean the regular seasoncard for every single game we've been getting for years? I've discussed the options available this morning with the ticket office and there is no card like the old one of any kind, plastic or not.

Trust me if I could get a card I would too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.