Seasoncard Amnesty

I have a different problem. I’m disabled now and in a wheelchair, can’t walk, use my hands or go to the toilet myself. I therefore have a personal assistant who can attend with me. However, I live alone in an extra care home now, so my PA is not always the same person. Any ideas @Prestwich_Blue ?
We've brought up that problem nd the club acknowledged it and I believe they'll find a way to deal with it. They'll be talking to the Disabled Fans' Rep, Mark Todd, about various accessibility issues. I suggest you drop him an email.

Just a note of warning to anybody who does the admin for more than their own seasoncard.

I pay for an additional three and the email hyperlink they sent in order to transfer the name on the seasoncard is only applicable for yourself.

You need an online customer account for each and every individual (regardless of whether you do the regular admin and paying)

Subsequently, I had to ask customer services to confirm and change details over the phone for each one that was not my own.

They explained it is the only way it can be done if they don't have their own online dashboards.

I explained one is a child, another for someone of 70 without an email and the other was the name change who isn't yet registered on the platform.

More complicated than it should have been.

In the email we received info on the subject of photo ID it said more detail was to follow, the biggest one for me was the Under 5 change (or maybe it had always been there but I'd ignored it - innocently of course)

Under 5s

All supporters entering the stadium, regardless of age, need to have purchased and be in possession of their own ticket. This includes babes in arms. This is a safety requirement which we must adhere to in order to remain compliant with our Stadium licensing conditions.

It'll be interesting about the question of sharing tickets as that probably won't come out until the amnesty is over. Then what draconian rules after the amnesty. But like people say, next season won't matter and we might have lost a lot of regulars by then

Under 5s have never needed a ticket in the past, I've looked into that previously.

I too am worried that these are measures that will not go away post covid, if there is such a thing.

We've brought up that problem nd the club acknowledged it and I believe they'll find a way to deal with it. They'll be talking to the Disabled Fans' Rep, Mark Todd, about various accessibility issues. I suggest you drop him an email.
Cheers Colin. I thought Mark had resigned?

Don’t think he said he spoke to customer services, from my reading he’s made the assumption. I suggested it probably isn’t the case for taking a child. He’d need to check. @goatinho may confirm.
yes mate i spoke to customer services.

just on a side note does anyone know if other clubs have put anything out there?

Under 5s have never needed a ticket in the past, I've looked into that previously.

I too am worried that these are measures that will not go away post covid, if there is such a thing.

Yeah it was their babes in arms policy, you tended to be okay at most grounds with it too bar Wembley. They would tell you unofficially under 5, and eventually published the same thing. Too be honest some people took the piss taking in 8 year olds, you would see the same kid; "HARRY 6", "HARRY 7", "HARRY 8" on his shirts in subsequent seasons, kind of gave the game away.

Yeah it was their babes in arms policy, you tended to be okay at most grounds with it too bar Wembley. They would tell you unofficially under 5, and eventually published the same thing. Too be honest some people took the piss taking in 8 year olds, you would see the same kid; "HARRY 6", "HARRY 7", "HARRY 8" on his shirts in subsequent seasons, kind of gave the game away.
I tried that with my 30 year old son when he came over from the States 3 years ago it they wouldn't have it. I think I could have got away with him being big for his age but the beard was the giveaway.

I tried that with my 30 year old son when he came over from the States 3 years ago it they wouldn't have it. I think I could have got away with him being big for his age but the beard was the giveaway.

Carrying him in could be tricky,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.