Seasoncard Amnesty

City have given this some very careful thought and the solution they have outlined, which is subject to one or two things, is a good and very fair one. I've been going since 68 and buying seasoncards for decades. But due to a couple of medical conditions I'm in the vulnerable category and so won't be bidding for tickets for the foreseeable future. Will look to return in 21/22, but no-one knows what the COVID situation will be then. Hope and pray things are much better by then, but no-one can say how things will pan out.

Me and my lad attend 95% of games home and away it’s a great move from the club and exactly what I expected them to do
I have 4 season cards and I’ve kept them in credit for when we can renew

If you wanna attend a game next season I reckon you can I can’t see the pull of watching a game in a sterile atmosphere

Personally I think we’ll wait till it’s sorted properly we thrive on the away days the home games are ok but not a patch on the away day experience train pubs etc

Could be the pub until things return to normal
Quite enjoyed watching the Madrid game with like minded people in the pub!
Something I thought I’d never say

I will no doubt apply for some as I’m an addict and being going since the mid 70’s
Let’s see what happens
We’ll done City

But, I can't see me wanting to go to reduced capacity games, even the "big" ones. It'd be weird with only, what 15-20k there?
Just curious, are you one of our younger fans? Us FOCs can remember matches like the 10-1 vs Huddersfield with less than 20k in a stadium holding 50k+? I don't recall it spoiling the enjoyment too much.

So, without reading all 57 pages of people moaning - can someone tell me what the craic is?

Ive two season tickets, one is used by two people - depending on work.

Both want to apply if it becomes safes to do so.

Anyone know if thats possible? (or link me to an article that advises?)

So, without reading all 57 pages of people moaning - can someone tell me what the craic is?

Ive two season tickets, one is used by two people - depending on work.

Both want to apply if it becomes safes to do so.

Anyone know if thats possible? (or link me to an article that advises?)
For the duration of the current Covid-19 restrictions, only the person named on the ticket will be able to use it. If both are in your name then you'd need to take advantage of the "amnesty" to change the name on one of the cards to one of the people who use it if you want them to be able to get tickets.

For the duration of the current Covid-19 restrictions, only the person named on the ticket will be able to use it. If both are in your name then you'd need to take advantage of the "amnesty" to change the name on one of the cards to one of the people who use it if you want them to be able to get tickets.

Cheers PB!

not sure i'll set wheel in the ground ever again. my granson wife and daughter will thats the main thing. if the ballot is kind i'll give it a shot.

i love you Manchester City , it's been one hell of a ride. an absolute privilege .

I imagine by the time we can all go again Bill, they will have built hospitality pubs over all the disabled areas!

not sure i'll set wheel in the ground ever again. my granson wife and daughter will thats the main thing. if the ballot is kind i'll give it a shot.

i love you Manchester City , it's been one hell of a ride. an absolute privilege .
Bet you do

Seriously, unless you are a complete loner with an obsession beyond explanation, then who in their right mind would want to go? There'll be zero atmosphere, VAR as usual will be doing it business and those that do attend will be sat alone like Muppets unaware of what's going on and have nobody nearby to even moan to!

Fair play to City for trying to put a path to normality in place and trying to keep us onside for better times to come, but I'm not sure you could even give these tickets away never mind sell them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.