Seasoncard Dispatched

Got an email timed at 3.07 this morning saying it was due to be delivered. Got another email at 10.18 saying it had been delivered. Got in from work and there it was. Can't complain really

Last edited by a moderator:
Skipped the tram ticket this year, since they "cracked down" on people using the express lane accompanied by people who have regular travel passes (i.e. for being unable to drive due to illness, etc, and clearly have no reason to buy a tram season ticket), towards the end of last season. The express lane was the only thing that made it good value, since it's quite likely someone will end up missing one game during the season, thus scrubbing off the monetary saving.

As usual, the season ticket comes with one somewhat nice nicknack, this time the badge, and a lot of tatt. The book of vouchers gives money off things I would never purchase anyway, so that's kind of a waste for me.

Since leaving Manchester and moving far, far away this thread kills me...

Cannot wait for the season to start though, even if it will be pre-breakfast kick offs and NBC. I don't even care if we win anything, just can't wait to look forward to watching us again after the last couple of seasons of mainly torture.

my adult card arrived today, but the u16 card bought with it in the seat next to me didn't come with it, (anyone else had same situation ?) , ive weighed up my options and reckon blind panic is only way forward

Yep, my mate who sits next to me has had 3 or 4 texts tracking its progress, several emails and then it was delivered in its nice shiny tin yesterday. I haven't had a text yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.