Seasoncard Dispatched

If it's not here tomorrow that's it I am supporting Leicester.

I think my Cityzen card, paid for about now, arrived in mid-Sept last year. Any improvement on that is a positive.

Is anyone else in same position as me?
I'm 65 on August 13 (first game of the season) therefore I will be 65 for all this coming season games yet I have been charged full price for my season card as the qualifying date is August first!

It's a bit of a bummer when, as you say, you'll be turned 65 for every game next season but those are the rules. I qualified for my old fart's seasoncard last season.

Mine hasn't arrived yet!

I've still got last years card, I'll just have to use that!

Also, my T20 season card for LancsCC is a different card - why can't the ticket office make it one card for both - so annoying!

Is anyone else in same position as me?
I'm 65 on August 13 (first game of the season) therefore I will be 65 for all this coming season games yet I have been charged full price for my season card as the qualifying date is August first!
Blame your parents for poor family planning! My birthday is in April, so this is my second season at the geriatric rate (sits here with a smug grin on his face).

Mine just arrived, wow love the presentation, metal tin and enamel badge are great, our marketing department has come a long way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.