Seasoncard Dispatched

From the pep day ,its a tin with a book and the new city badge.and other stuff.
Depending how its packed it maybe too deep to go through a standard letterbox ?
Can't see it tbh, it would cause more ballache than it's worth at an already ballachy time.

From the pep day ,its a tin with a book and the new city badge.and other stuff.
Depending how its packed it maybe too deep to go through a standard letterbox ?
Yes it's a tin box with stuff in it they had the them on display at the open weekend and also one for the kids,looked ok

[QbieUOTE="Tim of the Oak, post: 9582290, member: 54246"]I've just received my freemans for Stoke Away. I'm glad the Club are really recognising the contribution of Supporters Clubs.

I was in a sports shop in Leeds on Sunday and a dad and his two lads were buying City tops. Happy that our fan base continues to grow.

You're not in the scheme whereby OSC members get an additional freebie for posting on here? Get on it mate it's worth the flak;-)

Hmmm it's about time football reached Yo'kshire.[/QUOTE]

OLDEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD IS IN YORKSHIRE

So just a similar tin box to the one we got last year then?
Its a tin box about the same size as a paperback book with the mewclub badge on from memory. It may or may not be too deep to go through your letterbox,depending if they use any sort of jiffy packaging

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.