Seasoncard Dispatched

You're not in the scheme whereby OSC members get an additional freebie for posting on here? Get on it mate it's worth the flak;-)

Hmmm it's about time football reached Yo'kshire.

OLDEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD IS IN YORKSHIRE[/QUOTE]

Good stuff bluestevi. Yes I'm looking forward to my new hard hat, with the City crest on it, for championing Supporters Clubs on here.

There's a coach for home games with the Harrogate Blues that picks up in Leeds. They are a good bunch! Even the Scottish Yorkie who runs the HBs.

You're not in the scheme whereby OSC members get an additional freebie for posting on here? Get on it mate it's worth the flak;-)

Hmmm it's about time football reached Yo'kshire.

OLDEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD IS IN YORKSHIRE[/QUOTE]

You watch them, I will watch City

Not heard a peep out of the cunts yet.
I'll give it a day or so and if no word I'll head on down there and demand it over the counter there and then or I want a refund, not being fucked about anymore by no twat, watch it in the boozer, I'm not arsed, wankers!

This is the kind of constructive feedback the club needs. Just because we are now run by a global operation with multi billions in the bank and plans for world domination doesn't mean they don't need telling. Great post yeseye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.