Seasoncard Prices - 2021/22

They will be increased, Soriano has done it every year even when the increases were a token amount not enough to make a real financial difference to the club but still enough to be highly irritating and annoying to fans
Some fans get highly irritated and annoyed regardless of what the club do, no change there really.
We normally confirm prices and start the renewals prices in late May. This allows for card printing and they still arrive late. For that to happen plans are formulated and agreed by April I suspect. So on that timeframe it's conceivable travel and social distancing will be STILL be in place making individual seat selling for a season impossible. My guess, and I hate to be pessimistic, is that we start even next season on limited attendances at best. As for prices, God knows!
I'd call it being realistic regarding limited attendances and would expect it to continue until the end of the calendar year myself. How clubs are going to manage sales I have no idea whatsoever.

I can't recall what the deal is with cards for this season but perhaps they'd offer a free year's continuation for existing holders with the caveat that they may have to rotate attendances or use the pot luck system they were using previously?

Liverpool have also announced a price freeze for 6th consecutive year and are allowing fans to take a one year break in 21/22 should they wish.
I would hope for the same from City if not a little more

Liverpool have also announced a price freeze for 6th consecutive year and are allowing fans to take a one year break in 21/22 should they wish.
Hope city do the same or I am going to have to cancel.
Hoping I'll be in a better financial situation by then

It's going to be interesting travelling down from Edinburgh by train and booking hotels etc
Not sure if I would fancy a years break unless I could still buy tickets for some games meantime

It's going to be interesting travelling down from Edinburgh by train and booking hotels etc
Not sure if I would fancy a years break unless I could still buy tickets for some games meantime
What are the chances of this??!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210324-121436_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210324-121436_Brave.jpg
    833.1 KB · Views: 87

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.