Seasoncard Renewal - Yes or No?

If you have an existing season card or cards will you renew

• Definitely

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 127 27.7%
  • No chance

Votes: 181 39.4%
  • Now that the ESL has been aborted I want to change from no chance to definitely, yes

Votes: 15 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I won't renew but tbh, as much as the ESL has pissed me off, that's not the main reason.

Since the start of last year when VAR was introduced I was considering fucking it off. It's just not the same anymore when we score - stood there waiting to see whether it will stand or not, not knowing whether to celebrate. That emotion and elation you get from scoring a goal has now gone.

I understand VAR was needed due to the game evolving and the monetary cost of officials getting the blatant decisions wrong. However, it's come at the cost of the match going fans and for that reason, I won't be renewing.

I'll most likely use the Covid 12-month postponement of renewal to see what comes of all this SL nonsense,and hope that it collapses.
If there's no SL, chances are that I'll renew for a year and then realise that VAR and such are still ruining the game for the matchgoing supporter.

truely frightening.

like others have said,i can't walk away from City nor my lad

but if they do try to include this super greed league into our season tickets i will be off.
I'm in the clear tf
i'll definately not walk away now but i want a free burger on a "muffin " after the security check on entrance to the ground.

Not a chance. To renew is to endorse a morally flawed decision that has FOREVER embarrassed the club I loved. Of course they won't give a toss but at least I can say I wasn't swayed by their greed.
Mistake - yes. Unforgivable - no. Our owner isn't greedy - he doesn't need more money - plenty of ways for him to make money if he wants to.

Maybe. I would like to see fans given the opportunity to own shares and have a genuine more formal influence on the club.
It looks to me as if the club found itself in an awkward position and had to make a decision it didn't want to make. I also think they misjudged, not only the potential reaction, but also the strength of their own business model and standing in the wider football community. It is clearly one of, if not the best, run club in the world, but it could be improved by more closely involving the loyal fan base it has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.