Seasoncard Renewal - Yes or No?

If you have an existing season card or cards will you renew

• Definitely

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 127 27.7%
  • No chance

Votes: 181 39.4%
  • Now that the ESL has been aborted I want to change from no chance to definitely, yes

Votes: 15 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will be interesting to see what prices are like on renewal. Saw someone a few days ago say 25% increases, well that would just be ludicrous. After the shit show of the last few days they need to be careful how the aproach this, but then again it is possible they have shown their hand in their disregard for the fans.

I'll renew now we're out of the ESL. Not sure I'll see as many away games as I really can't be arsed with the traffic jams etc. And I'll join the cup schemes.
I know one who won't renew cos of VAR and I'm sure some with great moral fibre will walk away because of a league that was never going to happen.

Really hoping plenty don’t renew as I really want one. Thought I was on a Liverpool forum with all the sanctimonious chatter on here.

I met a couple of friends today for a beer, and all 3 of us are season card holders with over 100 years combined attendance between us. None of us are renewing. It's a combination of VAR and stupid kick off times, plus a general feeling the game at the top has lost it's soul.

City's loss will be Altrincham's gain. We will always be City fans, but we have fallen out of love with the Premier League and all it represents.

We are off to Moss Lane next season, the club I was raised with back in the 60's, and I'm looking forward to getting back to watching football as it should be.

I'll be saving over £1,500 as well which will be a bonus.

I met a couple of friends today for a beer, and all 3 of us are season card holders with over 100 years combined attendance between us. None of us are renewing. It's a combination of VAR and stupid kick off times, plus a general feeling the game at the top has lost it's soul.

City's loss will be Altrincham's gain. We will always be City fans, but we have fallen out of love with the Premier League and all it represents.

We are off to Moss Lane next season, the club I was raised with back in the 60's, and I'm looking forward to getting back to watching football as it should be.

I'll be saving over £1,500 as well which will be a bonus.
OK bye bye

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.