Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

At least you were actually "offered" something bud.
As much as they quickly retracted it.

When I phoned to enquire about cancelling my auto renewal, never once did they suggest alternatives, never did they offer me a cheaper seat, as I explained the reason why I was not renewing (affordability)
It just seemed they wanted rid A.S.A.P

Only reason I can think of is due to the high demand for Seasoncards, so they aren't assed about individuals, how many points you have, how long you've been going etc....

Forget about that.

Got the Money?
City Loves You More Than You Will Know.... Whoa oh oh.

How much are EDS tickets without Citizen/SC memberships?
I've never been to the EDS and not used my card so if that's reasonable I might just go there you know and watch the lads.

Really enjoyed watching Ineanacho come through the ranks, to the first team.

That is feckin disgraceful Squirty .....
I got a phone call last week from the girl dealing with the customers being affected by the tunnel.
She offered me two seats on row C, I said I didn't want them and I want my seat in 93:20.
Was told there was no availability up there, but I know at least 10 others are up there. So told her again I didn't want C and was cancelling.
Got an email the day after confirming my Row C seats. YCNMIU.

I don't ever accuse posters of not reading a post properly - in the way that you do. By all means disagree with opinions - that's what a forum is about - but you have to allow people to state their opinion without belittling them if you don't agree. That's the point I'm making. I have not jumped down the throats of anyone - you are just quoting what I said about you. I have merely stated my unequivocal support for the club and you don't like it.
Sorry - It's a very emotive topic and something I feel strongly about. The people saying it's an insignificant increase and we've never had it so good are right in many ways but missing the point. We've been in a better position than we've probably ever been in in my lifetime but there's a feeling among many that the club almost want to change the fan-base and replace people like us, who go home and often away but refuse to be 'monetised', with people happy to buy a ticket and spend loads in the shop and food outlets. When absolute die-hards like @squirtyflower are giving up then something's gone much more wrong than an extra £20 on a season ticket.

Does anyone know how I can cancel my cup schemes when renewing for next season?

It doesn't give you that option on the renew season ticket page.(relocating when the window opens)

Thanks.

At least you were actually "offered" something bud.
As much as they quickly retracted it.

When I phoned to enquire about cancelling my auto renewal, never once did they suggest alternatives, never did they offer me a cheaper seat, as I explained the reason why I was not renewing (affordability)
It just seemed they wanted rid A.S.A.P

Only reason I can think of is due to the high demand for Seasoncards, so they aren't assed about individuals, how many points you have, how long you've been going etc....

Forget about that.

Got the Money?
City Loves You More Than You Will Know.... Whoa oh oh.

How much are EDS tickets without Citizen/SC memberships?
I've never been to the EDS and not used my card so if that's reasonable I might just go there you know and watch the lads.

Really enjoyed watching Ineanacho come through the ranks, to the first team.
Was offered something I didn't want.
Like going to Asda for cheese, being told there's no cheese but you can have gruel.

Plus when I said I was cancelling five seasoncards, just like you, she couldn't care less. That's fair enough, clearly the club have replacements in mind and don't mind losing an extra 5 customers.

Was offered something I didn't want.
Like going to Asda for cheese, being told there's no cheese but you can have gruel.

Plus when I said I was cancelling five seasoncards, just like you, she couldn't care less. That's fair enough, clearly the club have replacements in mind and don't mind losing an extra 5 customers.
Five... and here's me thinking I was unappreciated by CFG.
That's a piss take and shows that either A) the ticket office phone staff are Clueless or B) they are instructed by management not to fight to retain *customers as they have people outside the shop queuing to get in.

Next Season it's EDS for me for my live fix. Seems quite cheap £3 for Fridays game against Southampton Academy.

Cheaper than the price of a pint inside The YetHeHad

Sorry - It's a very emotive topic and something I feel strongly about. The people saying it's an insignificant increase and we've never had it so good are right in many ways but missing the point. We've been in a better position than we've probably ever been in in my lifetime but there's a feeling among many that the club almost want to change the fan-base and replace people like us, who go home and often away but refuse to be 'monetised', with people happy to buy a ticket and spend loads in the shop and food outlets. When absolute die-hards like @squirtyflower are giving up then something's gone much more wrong than an extra £20 on a season ticket.
To be honest with you PB he was one of the ones telling me I should just shut the fuck up and go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.