Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

they will but not till the new stand is built. maybe not even then. there has to be some banter with away fans and as we know hospitality don't get involved with banter.

Are they able to put all of the away fans in the third tier like they always have at Newcastle? I'm sure I read that's being stamped out. My thought is they'll put them all there and make South Stand Level 1 for home fans only to help improve the atmosphere.

Another question re the waiting list , my mates lad has been on there a couple of years and we were hoping that this year he would be eligible . However reading the link above it seems that when they go on sale it will be a free for all and first come first served , am I reading this correctly ? If so it seems very unfair as I thought it was supposed to go in priority , ie how long or what number you were on the list

It does go on priority earlier you signed on the sooner you get an offer.
Note its the club that notify you when a ticket is available.

Cheers Pal , that's how we understood it to work but got a bit confused when reading the website , so we will hope he hears from the club soon

Another question re the waiting list , my mates lad has been on there a couple of years and we were hoping that this year he would be eligible . However reading the link above it seems that when they go on sale it will be a free for all and first come first served , am I reading this correctly ? If so it seems very unfair as I thought it was supposed to go in priority , ie how long or what number you were on the list
I seem to remember they release seats in batches (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong)

Another question re the waiting list , my mates lad has been on there a couple of years and we were hoping that this year he would be eligible . However reading the link above it seems that when they go on sale it will be a free for all and first come first served , am I reading this correctly ? If so it seems very unfair as I thought it was supposed to go in priority , ie how long or what number you were on the list[/QUOTE

Not sure how it works, only put my grandson on the list in March 2016 and got an e-mail this time last year allocating him a date and time slot to purchase if any were still available ! Had to relocate my seat from Soth Stand Level 3 at the front but got two together in the middle of block 303 Easst Stand Level 3 his was £200' and mine the same price as in the South Stand. Wonder of its anything to do with pricing as I think you have to select as price range when you purchase to go the waiting list, otherwise no idea !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.