Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

£10 increase which i can afford , memories fresh of recent games v Lfc, Madrid , Leeds! which were quite amazing . Will give wet Wed pm v Fulham second thoughts as im spoiled , lucky to be working and the petrol costs are a joke ironic given we are an oil rich club !
all the games missed will be on TV and moved from 3 pm kick offs

Its is yeah. We weren't consulted on seasoncard renewal prices unfortunately. Once we were told about the increases many of us told them we didn't think it was appropriate given the cost of living increases. For what its worth I think its completely pointless given how much they'll earn from it.

Thanks for the reply Danny.
Not having a pop mate at you or the other Reps, as I know you all do your best for the fans.
Genuine question.
Do you think City listen to the City Matters Reps?
Or apart from specific issues that City are prepared to discuss and to act on, is it just a talking shop, where City have already made the decision, ie, these season ticket price rises again?

Mine’s gone up £20.00
Happy with that as that’s my contribution towards the Haaland transfer fund - he works for me now (sort of) :-)

Thanks for the reply Danny.
Not having a pop mate at you or the other Reps, as I know you all do your best for the fans.
Genuine question.
Do you think City listen to the City Matters Reps?
Or apart from specific issues that City are prepared to discuss and to act on, is it just a talking shop, where City have already made the decision, ie, these season ticket price rises again?

They do listen for certain things and I think the feedback we give is often really useful, but commercial decisions like seasoncard prices aren't really up for debate which is a shame.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.