Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

318 , £25 extra for me and a poxy £10 for my 14 year old,ten fucking quid.
Soriano will spend that on his lunch everyday and think nothing of it.

£20 for me in East Stand L3. Struggling to understand why they have bothered increasing as it would have been good PR to keep at same price. Guess that means tickets slightly dearer for cup games etc next season which all adds up.

Answer my own question as I just got the email for the deferrers.

We have missed your fantastic support at the Etihad Stadium this season and we would be delighted to welcome you back next season.

As you chose to defer your Season Ticket for the 2021/22 season, we have given you a priority window to renew your Season Ticket to help make your return as easy as possible. Your priority window will open on Tuesday 3rd May, and run until Friday 6th May, at which point the main renewals window will open. You will still be able to renew until Friday 20th May.

Guarantee most of those moaning about a miniscule price increase are on over 50 grand a year salaries, get a fucking grip you entitled cunts.

We have the best coach in the world and have consistently been one of the best teams on the planet the last 10 years. It's a business and like everything else, prices are increasing. A lot of people got to go to Porto practically for free last year on behalf of the club (not me might I add). Being a tight **** gets you nowhere in life.

Either put up and renew or stand out the way and let someone take your place. I disagree with some of the pricing for individual games and certain types the club attract at European games for example, but we still have a solid core of working class fans who just pay their money and turn up at all costs. It's people like that who keep clubs going, not those who penny pinch over about a quid a game.

My ST in SSL1 was £655 last season. It’s £675 this season. £20 increase or just over £1 a match. Club will argue it’s a very minimal increase per match, which is true, but it’s yet another increase on top of the previous 11 Increases. I’m sure drink and food prices will also go up next season on the QT.

Guarantee most of those moaning about a miniscule price increase are on over 50 grand a year salaries, get a fucking grip you entitled cunts.

We have the best coach in the world and have consistently been one of the best teams on the planet the last 10 years. It's a business and like everything else, prices are increasing. A lot of people got to go to Porto practically for free last year on behalf of the club (not me might I add). Being a tight **** gets you nowhere in life.

Either put up and renew or stand out the way and let someone take your place. I disagree with some of the pricing for individual games and certain types the club attract at European games for example, but we still have a solid core of working class fans who just pay their money and turn up at all costs. It's people like that who keep clubs going, not those who penny pinch over about a quid a game.

This comment is mental. Calling people entitled cunts for being angry about yet another price increase is bizarre, especially in the current climate.

Working class fans on over £50k a year you say?

A Latte at Cafe Nero has gone up from £2.75 to £2.95. But you get a 10th Latte free via a stamp card. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.