Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

I’m a citizen member and had been waiting for them to come on open sale to get two season tickets for me and my daughter. City can swivel now, beyond disgusted with this shit and hopefully many more fuck it off too. There is no sense or logic to it but hey that’s city for you now. Whilst the club do many things well, they do a lot of things wrong when it comes to the fans.

If you want to be 100% factually correct then go for it but I’ve sorted a value gold season card for a first time season card holder.

Turning to the 14 game season cards, if some fans think this is better than buying individual match tickets that’s all well and good. That’s people’s personal choice. It isn’t going to rock City’s 128 year foundations.

I agree with posters who say the 6 games excluded will have been done so (at least partly) to increase income. Having read how many Blues are getting cheaper / senior tickets and are relocating to cheaper seats (good for them) the administration of our Club would be in hot water with our owners if match day income fell.

There will be plenty of opportunity for more season cards when the North Stand is expanded. I didn’t know there was this extra demand before Haaland signed.
Well you clearly have done that via some method that has not been available to our regular membership holding fanbase so I stick by statement that this is the first season ever that a full 19 game inclusive season ticket has not been accessible to New supporters.

On a more worrying note I can see this perhaps being extended and eventually all seasoncards being in this format of 14 guaranteed games and the rest purchased individually at a premium.

With regards to the North Stand expansion, well the South Stand opened in 15/16 and 7 years on there has been absolutely no new development towards the other end of the stadium so I'm not holding my breath as the development of that plan makes a glacier looks impatient!

Off current topic I know but how far forward can you go in the lower tiers and still stay dry if it throws it down? I've always been lucky when I've sat at back of CB1 and NS1 but fancy moving forward for the view if I get STs.
When I was in SS1 we had season tickets in 117 row L and for 4/5 years think we only got wet once when the wind carried a bit in.

Off current topic I know but how far forward can you go in the lower tiers and still stay dry if it throws it down? I've always been lucky when I've sat at back of CB1 and NS1 but fancy moving forward for the view if I get STs.
I’m on Row P and only my knees really get wet when it rains.

I reckon Row R would be completely dry.

Well you clearly have done that via some method that has not been available to our regular membership holding fanbase so I stick by statement that this is the first season ever that a full 19 game inclusive season ticket has not been accessible to New supporters.

On a more worrying note I can see this perhaps being extended and eventually all seasoncards being in this format of 14 guaranteed games and the rest purchased individually at a premium.

With regards to the North Stand expansion, well the South Stand opened in 15/16 and 7 years on there has been absolutely no new development towards the other end of the stadium so I'm not holding my breath as the development of that plan makes a glacier looks impatient!
You valued try joking your local
OSC Branch to see if they can do anything to help you with a season card / tickets (probably looking at next season).

It’s only in recent months that the administration of City have said that the expansion of the North Stand will definitely happen, It’s a question of when and how / the design now.

Many years I’ve had a season card and some years I haven’t. It’s not a divine right. I only bought one when I planned to attend all the home games. The main issue with season card availability is the hoarders who buy them to attend a few games per season. One guy fell into this category who asked for my help and I told him where to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.