Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

The priority window will be the same priority window as for other City Membership Card holders! In short, a huge scramble for overpriced seats.

Well I wouldn’t like to second guess the ticket office but one of the advertised benefits to these silver tickets is an “EXCLUSIVE priority window” for the other games. Which heavily suggests they will get first chance ahead of members and anybody else.

Well I wouldn’t like to second guess the ticket office but one of the advertised benefits to these silver tickets is an “EXCLUSIVE priority window” for the other games. Which heavily suggests they will get first chance ahead of members and anybody else.
Meaning you have to buy them all up front.

It’s a great option. But “option “ should be the operative word.

Now you’re going to get people who want a full season ticket buying the 14 game one and forced to pay Christ knows how much for the other five individually.

And as they’ve promised a priority window, which suggests they’re guaranteed, why not just let the fuckers buy the proper season tickets to start with?
That’s a question for Danny Wilson. I guess Danny and co are trying to reduce the number of people who buy season cards just to attend the “big games”. We will have to see what priority means in practice. If Blues are happy to attend the 14 games then the natural progression could well be a full season card.

Why can’t they just come out, be honest and provide some clarity? Just say from now on first time buyers aren’t eligible for a gold/platinum season ticket, only silver but after the first year or couple of years or however long the club wants to drag it out for, they can upgrade if they wish. I’m not saying it’s the right thing to do but at least everybody would then know where they stand.

It's a worrying moment, in that for the first time in 128 years, this club which has been kept alive for those 128 years by its fanbase, has now decided that not a single new member of its fanbase is entitled to a full season ticket for the upcoming season!

Just think about the ongoing and long term implications of that for a moment.

It's a worrying moment, in that for the first time in 128 years, this club which has been kept alive for those 128 years by its fanbase, has now decided that not a single new member of its fanbase is entitled to a full season ticket for the upcoming season!

Just think about the ongoing and long term implications of that for a moment.
Apart from when Sheikh Mansour bought the Club and stopped us going into liquidation. Also, a very limited number of the value gold season cards could have been bought by first time or lapsed season card holders.

Apart from when Sheikh Mansour bought the Club and stopped us going into liquidation. Also, a very limited number of the value gold season cards could have been bought by first time or lapsed season card holders.
No they couldn't. Those Value Gold were only available to existing holders or those who were on deferral and hadn't confirmed renewal in their existing seat. What I have said is 100% factually correct.

No they couldn't. Those Value Gold were only available to existing holders or those who were on deferral and hadn't confirmed renewal in their existing seat. What I have said is 100% factually correct.
If you want to be 100% factually correct then go for it but I’ve sorted a value gold season card for a first time season card holder.

Turning to the 14 game season cards, if some fans think this is better than buying individual match tickets that’s all well and good. That’s people’s personal choice. It isn’t going to rock City’s 128 year foundations.

I agree with posters who say the 6 games excluded will have been done so (at least partly) to increase income. Having read how many Blues are getting cheaper / senior tickets and are relocating to cheaper seats (good for them) the administration of our Club would be in hot water with our owners if match day income fell.

There will be plenty of opportunity for more season cards when the North Stand is expanded. I didn’t know there was this extra demand before Haaland signed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.