Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

I am afraid that’s the real world we now live in. We want to be at the Captains table and that's the price we must pay. Gone are the days when I got a phone call off the CEO when I faxed the Club as to where I could park my Scooter when we first moved to the Etihad.
Of course. It still doesn’t make it ok

There’s some justifiable unrest on here over this Silver thing being the only option for non renewable season tickets next season.

But I’m struggling to understand what your problem is here? You put the ticket up knowing the only two outcomes were you either get £16 for it or you got nothing. And you got £16. Not sure why you’re bothered how much the next guy paid for it ?
Are you serious? Do you think it's morally correct for City to not even give a normal member a chance to buy it but actually not list it at all, refund me and then sell it a £200 to some mug! Perhaps I didn't make it clear, City never even put it on the planner but just kept it to maximise profit for themselves.

Are you serious? Do you think it's morally correct for City to not even give a normal member a chance to buy it but actually not list it at all, refund me and then sell it a £200 to some mug! Perhaps I didn't make it clear, City never even put it on the planner but just kept it to maximise profit for themselves.

There’s a million and one things I don’t think are morally correct in this capitalist world we live in mate.

I’m just a bit surprised that someone is so amazed and disgusted at the revelation that the club are selling tickets directly or indirectly as part of a corporate package.

I'm certainly not thrilled about everything the club does but they're a commercial business that, like all commercial businesses, seeks to maximise its income. And in doing things like that, it enables them to keep the price of your daughter's ticket as low as they do.

Just a quick thought: that £200 is not just for the ticket if it’s part of a hospitality package though is it? Don’t hospitality people get a meal and a parking space etc?

Trying to be Devil’s advocate here.
There’s different markets for selling tickets, it’s just that we, and I mean UK residents, instantly look for value for money when buying a match ticket. The difference of a £56 match ticket and a £200 corporate isn’t just a pie, pint and parking space, it’s also the convenience and unique experience for a tourist who’s doing this once, just like we might do when going abroad. Wouldn’t surprise me if he did the swamp as well. In short, it’s not really like for like. I just hope he didn’t go back home and say he preferred the rags because the fella next to him at City kept saying he’d been ripped off!

Wouldn’t surprise me if he did the swamp as well. In short, it’s not really like for like. I just hope he didn’t go back home and say he preferred the rags because the fella next to him at City kept saying he’d been ripped off!
i didn’t even think of this part, most probably happened too (the visit not the better opinion)

Have you thought about forming a break away Club in protest at how the Club treats its fans. FC City Of Manchester would be a good name for it. Strictly non profit making of course seeing as it’s the fans Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.