Seasoncard Value Tickets on Sale Tomorrow

Maybe they'll give you your own "Value Section" with "Value Experience"...?

You might get your own branches of Netto and Cash-Converters on the concourse...?

;-)

But seriously, I'd love to get one of these! I've not had a ST since the days of the terraced Kippax but been going regularly since we've been at COMS so I'm used to sitting all over the place, and I quite like it. Apart from not being able to always get/afford tickets of course.

Anyway. £250 is great "value" for a guaranteed seat for every game. I'm envious.

blue_robb said:
"Any existing Seasoncard holder can apply."

Same old shit.
Is there any point in being a Citycard holder anymore?
Card now £32 per season. Pay through the nose ticket prices with a very limited number of £5 reductions. Poor choice of seats. And to cap it off, yet another reward for Seasoncard holders.

I'm hoping they offer something similar to Citycard/Accesscard holders when everyone else has moved/renewed...?

1.618034 said:
Maybe they'll give you your own "Value Section" with "Value Experience"...?

You might get your own branches of Netto and Cash-Converters on the concourse...?

;-)

But seriously, I'd love to get one of these! I've not had a ST since the days of the terraced Kippax but been going regularly since we've been at COMS so I'm used to sitting all over the place, and I quite like it. Apart from not being able to always get/afford tickets of course.

Anyway. £250 is great "value" for a guaranteed seat for every game. I'm envious.

Or a sub post office to cash Girocheques.

1.618034 said:
blue_robb said:

Same old shit.
Card now £32 per season. Pay through the nose ticket prices with a very limited number of £5 reductions. Poor choice of seats. And to cap it off, yet another reward for Seasoncard holders.

I'm hoping they offer something similar to Citycard/Accesscard holders when everyone else has moved/renewed...?

And what is the likelihood of that?
Personally, as a Citycard holder, I've been priced out whenever a home game has been at the £40 mark this season. I can't see that changing next season.
With the continued investment, I can see me not even making token home league games in the future. Still, maybe I'll get to buy the new home shirt for £10 back end of season after next.

blue_robb said:
1.618034 said:

And what is the likelihood of that?
Personally, as a Citycard holder, I've been priced out whenever a home game has been at the £40 mark this season. I can't see that changing next season.
With the continued investment, I can see me not even making token home league games in the future. Still, maybe I'll get to buy the new home shirt for £10 back end of season after next.
Get a season ticket holder to get it for you
he gets a 10% discount

just rang up up and got mine for £252- don't care where I end up in the stadium- just being there will do when we win the title.

blue_robb said:

Same old shit.

so you want to be ahead of a season card holder while we pay big money and you pick and choose your games. you want to get a cheap season ticket befor people that has paid big all the time get a grip and start paying big money like the rest of us then you be entilted to the rewards

some people have some cheek

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.