Seasoncards arrived :)

laserblue said:
so another bunch of lucky bag tat like last season.

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

It's a small gesture from the club that's all. What's yer fooking problem? Moaning git.
Give em to your kid's

My magic box of Platinum tat is here and I love it - but then again I love tat!

Almost there boys the season is round the corner and the phoney war is almost over!

I have me seasoncard just need to upgrade the Mrs - failing that get a new one.

laserblue said:

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

Ow, I don't know... think I can have some fun with a Champions post card.....

meldrew said:
laserblue said:

I thought I was meldrew?

Some people wouldn't be happy if they got a free blow job from Beyonce with there season ticket!

MCFC - ruining free blow jobs from Beyonce since 2012 !

laserblue said:

The club will probably be more than happy to remove your goody bag and reduce your ST fee by the £2 that it will have cost the club. You will have to pay a personal handling fee of £5 though.

Well my Platinum arrived this morning but the badges a gold one, is this because we are Champ16ns? If not I demand my money back how dare they treat me as a Gold member ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.