Seasoncards arrived :)

Blue Maverick said:
Well my Platinum arrived this morning but the badges a gold one, is this because we are Champ16ns? If not I demand my money back how dare they treat me as a Gold member ;)

Same here. I also take issue with being treated the same as the riff-raff ( ! )

I wondered whether it was a mistake, but would assume that it's because we're Champ16ns. It's also a smaller star than last year's so I suppose that retains the status quo.

The leather seasoncard wallet will be more useful than last year's blue laces & memory stick. My old plastic one dates back to Maine Road and was falling apart, so it will come in very handy.

fucking peasant's gold badge.

I want a platinum one.

Oh, mine arrived about 10 minutes ago.

I think I must be the only person who has never had an issue with the ticket office.

Blue Maverick said:
Well my Platinum arrived this morning but the badges a gold one, is this because we are Champ16ns? If not I demand my money back how dare they treat me as a Gold member ;)

My gold member's badge last season was not gold - it was sort of ...... 'platinum'

meldrew said:
laserblue said:
so another bunch of lucky bag tat like last season.

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

I thought I was meldrew?

Some people wouldn't be happy if they got a free blow job from Beyonce with there season ticket!

I would!

Timmmmahhhh said:

I want a platinum one.

I think I must be the only person who has never had an issue with the ticket office.

Plus one!! Always had excellent srvice from the ticket office.

I got mine this morning and the Gold star has Champions printed on it anyway!! Another badge to add to my scarf. That scarf is going to be soooo heavy soon!! :-)

Eccles Blue said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

I want a platinum one.

Plus one!! Always had excellent srvice from the ticket office.

I got mine this morning and the Gold star has Champions printed on it anyway!! Another badge to add to my scarf. That scarf is going to be soooo heavy soon!! :-)

Well spotted ! I hadn't noticed that. Mind you, my eyesight's not what it used to be.

REAL leather wallet to keep the precious card safe and out if harms way. God I love this club
50077563-84ef-1ecd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.