Seasoncards arrived :)

mancitymick said:
I got a £60 fine and 3 points today!
that fine is outragous,you could go and watch a football match for that much and still have enough left for a quater of a burger

Well that's the 'surprise' element of it fckd!
The postcards are great as bookmarks. Always puts a bigger smile on my face before I re-open my favourite edition of Filthy over Fifty.

El Counto said:
laserblue said:
so another bunch of lucky bag tat like last season.

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

Ow, I don't know... think I can have some fun with a Champions post card.....
One of my postcards is gonna get a 1st Class stamp on it and going straight to MUFC,Trafford,M16 0RA,petty,I know,but small things and all that.

2 of 3 arrived cheered me up as I know the other will be here Monday

though postie very late!
city beating arsenal 2 -0 in china

sun shining
shitty cleaning up the garden done

happy days

If I get home to find my card waiting for me and RVP, Cavani, Martinez, and Neymar aren't in the box with it then I'm sending it back.

colinbellsballboy said:
El Counto said:
laserblue said:
so another bunch of lucky bag tat like last season.

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

Ow, I don't know... think I can have some fun with a Champions post card.....
One of my postcards is gonna get a 1st Class stamp on it and going straight to MUFC,Trafford,M16 0RA,petty,I know,but small things and all that.

DO THIs EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.