Seasoncards arrived :)

DanCity2890 said:
season.jpg
Hahahah, I was just worrying because of the guy a few pages back saying he wouldn't let his kid watch his dvd.

just wondering because i didn't get any of the leather wallet & dvd i was wondering if someone would sell it to me or generously give it to me?<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm --<br /><br />oh yeah and the pen lol

peoffrey said:
MCFC BOB said:
peoffrey said:
He's been registered on this forum longer than you.

Don't think my joke came across.

The day you tell a joke is the day I don't get out of bed because Scarlett Johansson has handcuffed me to it. Get back to walking around Afflecks Palace with little intention of buying anything.
Going by the photo you posted on the pic thread I would def alter your choice of scarlet johansson to big Mary out of corrie.

Then you could be in with a chance,just!

The cookie monster said:
peoffrey said:
MCFC BOB said:
Don't think my joke came across.

The day you tell a joke is the day I don't get out of bed because Scarlett Johansson has handcuffed me to it. Get back to walking around Afflecks Palace with little intention of buying anything.
Going by the photo you posted on the pic thread I would def alter your choice of scarlet johansson to big Mary out of corrie.

What pic thread?

Impeccable said:
The cookie monster said:
peoffrey said:

What pic thread?
The one here everyone post a pic of themselves.
Think he must of hit every branch on the way down.

The cookie monster said:
Impeccable said:
The cookie monster said:

What pic thread?
TUBES!

The cookie monster said:
Impeccable said:
The cookie monster said:

What pic thread?

Not seen that thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.