Seasoncards arrived :)

so pleased with all the stuff, although because im 15 the city kicks magazine was a bit too childish for me but cant complain its free, would have liked them to include the pen and the wallet but oh well

The cookie monster said:
peoffrey said:
MCFC BOB said:
Don't think my joke came across.

The day you tell a joke is the day I don't get out of bed because Scarlett Johansson has handcuffed me to it. Get back to walking around Afflecks Palace with little intention of buying anything.

Going by the photo you posted on the pic thread I would def alter your choice of scarlet johansson to big Mary out of corrie.

Then you could be in with a chance,just!

?

I really don't understand that one - but I urge anyone posting their photo up to strongly consider not doing so because The Cookie Monster is eyeing each of them up. I just wish I'd realised he can't contain those deep homoerotic urges because I feel a bit dirty now.

BlackSam16 said:
so pleased with all the stuff, although because im 15 the city kicks magazine was a bit too childish for me but cant complain its free, would have liked them to include the pen and the wallet but oh well

They should put a container in the walkways on matchday where anyone who doesn't want the bits n pieces can drop them off, and they can be dished-out to kids who I'm sure would love them. Not that there's anything wrong with the wallet, pen, postcards etc - but I have no use for them.

peoffrey said:
The cookie monster said:
peoffrey said:
The day you tell a joke is the day I don't get out of bed because Scarlett Johansson has handcuffed me to it. Get back to walking around Afflecks Palace with little intention of buying anything.

Going by the photo you posted on the pic thread I would def alter your choice of scarlet johansson to big Mary out of corrie.

Then you could be in with a chance,just!

I really don't understand that one - but I urge anyone posting their photo up to strongly consider not doing so because The Cookie Monster is eyeing each of them up. I just wish I'd realised he can't contain those deep homoerotic urges because I feel a bit dirty now.

You're welcome to confront me by PM too, TCM. That seems to be the done thing at the moment.

I just noticed you being a bit of a twat on the thread that was all..
And i remember seeing your ugly mush somewhere....
For what its worth you really would look pretty good on marys arm!

Oh and you wasnt quick enough with your editing :)

The cookie monster said:
peoffrey said:

You're welcome to confront me by PM too, TCM. That seems to be the done thing at the moment.

You don't fancy me. Fine. I'm obviously destroyed by your rejection but will hopefully get through this a day at a time.

The Edit.. Meh. It wasn't aimed at you specifically so I thought better of it.

peoffrey said:
The cookie monster said:
peoffrey said:

You don't fancy me. Fine. I'm obviously destroyed by your rejection but will hopefully get through this a day at a time.

The Edit.. Meh. It wasn't aimed at you specifically so I thought better of it.

You ridiculed a young lad a few pages back and called him a laughing stock of the forum,and questioned his parents buying him a season card..

Has the lad in question upset you..
If not what the fuck as it got to do with you?

The cookie monster said:
You ridiculed a young lad a few pages back and called him a laughing stock of the forum,and questioned his parents buying him a season card..

Has the lad in question upset you..
If not what the fuck as it got to do with you?

A young Lad who I correspond with and recommend music to? It was little more than playful banter. I have absolute confidence that his brain and attitude will take him as far as he wants to go in life. Can't say the same about you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.