Seasoncards arrived :)

what am i going to do??? NO CAR STICKERS, gutted... mancini out!!! ps, wallet, pen, wristband, postcards are not bad... just saying...

Right, I'm watching for that Postie in the morning....he'll have the dog to deal with if there's no seasoncard.

On the subject of CAR STICKERS, has anyone seen any available online or custom made - I think a nice CHAMPIONS 12 in gold to fill most of my rear window would be rather nice. Yes, milk it for all it's worth is my motto this coming season.

laserblue said:
so another bunch of lucky bag tat like last season.

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

Actually, this is a very Victor Meldrew reaction. I think it is a nice touch - after all, it's not costing you anything and before you say it - it probably cost City peanuts to provide the 'gifts' so it wouldn't have reduced the cost of your season ticket if they hadn't bothered.

The club has learnt from experience and the wristband is much better quality this year. the leather wallet for the season ticket (or your credit cards if you prefer) is leather.

Other clubs just send out the season ticket....we are different but I guess there's always someone who will moan.....

Not got my Platinum pack yet. Leather wallet sounds good. Just means I can't do like last year and put the cmplete pack on ebay (got a fiver).

Pagie Jnr said:
johnbmcr said:
johnbmcr said:
2 of 3 arrived cheered me up as I know the other will be here Monday

though postie very late!
city beating arsenal 2 -0 in china

sun shining
shitty cleaning up the garden done

happy days

290u1qr.jpg

Where's your 8th item the pen ???

its was a bit tacky so it never made the cut<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:33 pm --<br /><br />
687kzq.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.