Seasoncards arrived :)

nb56yf.jpg
classy pen and the city one

im platinum membership,my daughter is only gold..will they send out the gold at a later date anybody?...has her gold membership card never came with mine in the post..just a little worried,bless her she 14 she can have all my freebies,keep her happy abit

adie8seatertaxi said:
im platinum membership,my daughter is only gold..will they send out the gold at a later date anybody?...has her gold membership card never came with mine in the post..just a little worried,bless her she 14 she can have all my freebies,keep her happy abit

It seems gold cards are a few days behind platinum cards - so don't worry. Blue cards should arrive by the last week in November.

Mine came this morning, pack seems a lot more useful than last years, not as much tat! The wristbands are great for kids, and card holders are fantastic in my opinion. I remember when the card used to come on a piece of paper and that was that..

anyone's gold membership gift packs arrived yet, if so could u kindly post a picture of it

BlackSam16 said:
anyone's gold membership gift packs arrived yet, if so could u kindly post a picture of it

I resisted asking but do you want to know whether the leather card holder is in with Gold. Or is it one of those plastic cases that bus passes used to come in during the 80s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.