Seasoncards arrived :)

meldrew said:
laserblue said:
so another bunch of lucky bag tat like last season.

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

I thought I was meldrew?

Some people wouldn't be happy if they got a free blow job from Beyonce with there season ticket!

that's only with superbia ;)

johnbmcr said:
johnbmcr said:
2 of 3 arrived cheered me up as I know the other will be here Monday

though postie very late!
city beating arsenal 2 -0 in china

sun shining
shitty cleaning up the garden done

happy days

290u1qr.jpg

Where's your 8th item the pen ???

Got mine today but my sons hasn't arrived yet, i think the freebies are a nice little touch, theres nothing amazing in there but the little wallets nice and the pen will come in handy signing for delivery s when the rag drivers are in.

the postcard thing to OT is a great idea, can you imagine when 36000 of these turn up, we should set a date all post them on that day so they arrive at a similar time, id love to be in the post office that sorts that out.

spoke to customer services at city today, they said all platinum got sent out at the start of the week and the platinum were sent my 1st class, all gold were sent out two days ago and all gold members should expect to receive their membership packs starting tomorrow :D which was sent out by 2nd class lol, blue members will receive theirs shortly after

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.