Seasoncards arrived :)

meldrew said:
laserblue said:
so another bunch of lucky bag tat like last season.

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

I thought I was meldrew?

Some people wouldn't be happy if they got a free blow job from Beyonce with there season ticket!

I wouldn't after it been round jay z knob, he looks like he had a dose a few times

Ed68 said:
BlackSam16 said:
anyone's gold membership gift packs arrived yet, if so could u kindly post a picture of it

I resisted asking but do you want to know whether the leather card holder is in with Gold. Or is it one of those plastic cases that bus passes used to come in during the 80s.

they have used old saver 7 bus pass holders a collectors item

Ours arrived this morning.

I think the gifts are a very nice touch and I can't understand all the negativity and moaning about them.

The leather card-holder is quality and the review of the season looks great, though I haven't really looked at it yet.

Utter bollox..........I only bought a season card this year so I could have a matching pair of laces.

Vienna_70 said:

The leather card-holder is quality and the review of the season looks great, though I haven't really looked at it yet.

Don't bother, it's depressing.

We drew 2-2 with QPR and finished 2nd.

Got mine Friday - quite like the wallat, and the wristband (Sad I Know). TBH I am happy with the price I pay for my season ticket. A fiver is neither here or there these days and I would sooner have the xtras, its a nice surprise to find out whats in the package.

tidyman said:
Vienna_70 said:

Don't bother, it's depressing.

We drew 2-2 with QPR and finished 2nd.

That's not how I remember it.

We were losing 1-2 as it went into injury-time, so we must have lost because GPC said all matches should finish at the same time on the last day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.