Seasoncards arrived :)

This is the first year that my season cards haven't been posted through my letterbox and as a result I've had to make inconvenient trips to the sorting office. They all seem to arrive on different days so that means multiple trips. The junior still hasn't arrived so that'll be another late start at work one day next week to pick it up.

Given that the card itself is credit card sized and everything else in the box is worthless tat its totally unnecessary and I'll be sending a whinging email if I can be arsed.

but they told you to wait till monday the 13th of august, why are you all still worried, it could come on saturday, and even on monday, just pray to God that it will come and God will answer your prayers. Amen

BlackSam16 said:
but they told you to wait till monday the 19th of august, why are you all still worried, it could come on saturday, or even on monday, just pray to God that it will come and God will answer your prayers. Amen

It was the 10th August that everyone should have received them by wasn't it?

DanCity2890 said:
BlackSam16 said:
but they told you to wait till monday the 13th of august, why are you all still worried, it could come on saturday, or even on monday, just pray to God that it will come and God will answer your prayers. Amen

It was the 10th August that everyone should have received them by wasn't it?

no the 10th of august was the last date that man city would send out the last batch of seasoncards

Has anyone else not recieved theirs yet? Platinum renewal and its not come through yet even though the other 2 in the household have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.