Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

I've just phoned ticket office and they are telling me my grandsons has not even been printed yet!!!!!! 10/8/15
If I have not received it for Thursday they will issue a paper ticket for the Chelsea game....

Mines still not turned up, so my wife rang them this morning cos I'm usually one of the first to get it.
Apparently it was sent out on the 1st, so looks like it's gone missing.
City are gonna send me a paper ticket for the Chelsea game while they investigate.
Wonder if someone will be sat in my seat when I arrive..

Mines still not turned up, so my wife rang them this morning cos I'm usually one of the first to get it.
Apparently it was sent out on the 1st, so looks like it's gone missing.
City are gonna send me a paper ticket for the Chelsea game while they investigate.
Wonder if someone will be sat in my seat when I arrive..

I'm gonna have a wild stab and say it will likely be your local postie

The customer support Twitter feed is full of people enquiring about the non arrival of season cards, @MCFCHELP

I've just tried calling the ticket office to see what's happened to mine only to get the message the their phones are out of service at the moment.

Presume they're having a bit of a melt down...

Just phoned supporter services and was told our Season Cards were printed on Saturday so they should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. If they don't arrive then it is a paper ticket for the Chelsea game sent out first class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.