Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

There may be a reason why some of us haven't received season tickets yet....I've just had a call off city, I moved from the east stand to the new 3rd tier purely for a cost reason....city have just said the seat you've picked doesn't actually exist now as the plans have had to be altered slightly, so your going to have to pick somewhere else to sit!! This is despite me paying direct debits on the seats for the last 3 months.

We chose back row of the new tier so not sure if others will be getting the call soon as well!

There may be a reason why some of us haven't received season tickets yet....I've just had a call off city, I moved from the east stand to the new 3rd tier purely for a cost reason....city have just said the seat you've picked doesn't actually exist now as the plans have had to be altered slightly, so your going to have to pick somewhere else to sit!! This is despite me paying direct debits on the seats for the last 3 months.

We chose back row of the new tier so not sure if others will be getting the call soon as well!
i've not moved...just renewed,paid in full 3 months ago.....being fed bullshit every time i phone but like the saying goes....you pay peanuts..........what do you get?

i've not moved...just renewed,paid in full 3 months ago.....being fed bullshit every time i phone but like the saying goes....you pay peanuts..........what do you get?

I moved from the east stand to 314 of the new stand pal. My brother couldn't afford it this year so I moved us both to the £299 seats and took the cost for both....and now the seats don't exist.

To be fair I've just had a call back from city and they've now said as its their error we can sit anywhere we want in the ground and any additional cost will be at city's expense for this season....pretty fair that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.