Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

No season ticket no paper tickets for tom night no email explaining what to do. Mint.

phoned up today, to be told my tickets where printed Monday morning and I should get both
by Saturday, ask them what if I don't ?? Don't worry you can pick up paper ticket on sunday
with the other 7.000 still waiting(ok made the 7.000 up) utter feckless tossers all of them.
Every year its the same old shit...

I went to the ground yesterday as we are still missing 1.
They told me that the card had been issued that same day and i should receive within 48 hours.
They said that quite a few cards were issued but were corrupt and couldn't use.
They are not issuing paper tickets until Thursday for the Chelsea game.

there is absolutely NO excuse for this shambles - seasoncards have been sold out for weeks and for those that renewed back in May/June the club should have just got on and and reissued those cards ASAP to create time/space to print later renewals/noew-joiners

there is absolutely NO excuse for this shambles - seasoncards have been sold out for weeks and for those that renewed back in May/June the club should have just got on and and reissued those cards ASAP to create time/space to print later renewals/noew-joiners
i don't think these fuckin amateurs have even offered an 'excuse'...like i said earlier...what else have they had to deal with all summer...why is it such a struggle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.