Season's Over For Me

Damocles said:
Soulboy said:
To be fair, do what you want.

You do anyway. You are de man...

If I did what I wanted, you would have been fucked off months ago.

Sorry, that reads a lot like the responce of a bully. You don't have to explain yourself, but I thought the mods role is about cutting down on written abuse of all kinds, ensuring like minded posts are merged and promoting measured discussion?

Damocles, separate to your role as a mod, you are normally a very good poster on here. But the last couple of weeks or so, you have been uncharacteristically aggressive and insulting to anyone who looks at you the wrong way.
I don't know why that is, shit at work or home or something, or maybe you're just as desperately disappointed in the 2011 City as I am.
One of the things I like about your Off Topic stuff is your tolerance and patience. Where has that gone? You're unrecognizable these days.
Come on fella. You're better than this.
Chill out and come back as you were a few weeks ago. This is most unlike you.

ManCityFC said:
Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

It was nice while it lasted though.

Stunning, truly stunning. Just got back from St Andrews and thought I'd pop on. Sorry I did. Season's over for you?

Jesus, we were only discussing in the car that in my supporting lifetime (I'm 41) I have NEVER got to February and still been in one domestic and one European competition with serious chance of winning either AND be in top 3 of the top division.

40 years of underachievement and mismanagement is not put right in 12 months. I'm afraid there is no magic wand and we have no divine right to turn up and win at a place where they don't lose that many at home.

I agree it wasn't a great performance but to say this kind of statement is an over-reaction is a massive understatement.

Frankly if you truly think the season's over for you, you won't be missed at home or away.

ManCityFC said:
Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

Well just fuck off back to OT !!!
I fucking despair !!

oakiecokie said:
I fucking despair !!
No kidding. In another thread, someone said the team is a laughingstock. Frankly the main source of derision I find from other fans I know is because of how so many of our fans piss their pants the moment we don't win 4-0.

oakiecokie said:
ManCityFC said:

I fucking despair !!

Read the whole thread, not just the OP.

Tonster said:
ManCityFC said:

Stunning, truly stunning. Just got back from St Andrews and thought I'd pop on. Sorry I did. Season's over for you?

Jesus, we were only discussing in the car that in my supporting lifetime (I'm 41) I have NEVER got to February and still been in one domestic and one European competition with serious chance of winning either AND be in top 3 of the top division.

40 years of underachievement and mismanagement is not put right in 12 months. I'm afraid there is no magic wand and we have no divine right to turn up and win at a place where they don't lose that many at home.

I agree it wasn't a great performance but to say this kind of statement is an over-reaction is a massive understatement.

Frankly if you truly think the season's over for you, you won't be missed at home or away.

Read the whole thread, and you will get where I am coming from. The OP was a bit suicidal, I know.

It's Febuary, not August, anything can happen, and while I think United are a safe bet for the title, unless they shoot themselves in the foot, I've seen our next few fixtures, and there's and I know which one I'd prefer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.