Season's Over For Me

I never thought we'd challenge for the title, i always expected there to be more ups and downs, don't care what people say, this is still a new team and in the vast majority of cases it takes time to become consistent.

Any time we go on a good run, some people get carried away. We go on a poor run, some people get all dramatic.

Football rarely runs smoothly and totally according to plan, no matter who you are.

pee dubya said:
I never thought we'd challenge for the title, i always expected there to be more ups and downs, don't care what people say, this is still a new team and in the vast majority of cases it takes time to become consistent.

Any time we go on a good run, some people get carried away. We go on a poor run, some people get all dramatic.

Football rarely runs smoothly and totally according to plan, no matter who you are.

True look at Madrid.

We will get there eventually. Calm down. For fucks sake we could be in the Championship with Hughes and/or bankrupt if it wasnt for the takeover.

Damocles said:
ManCityFC said:
Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

It was nice while it lasted though.

So you won't mind if I ban you until the day after the season finishes then?

Oh, here we go, it's the thought police. Excuse me, sorry, I shall from now on only agree with topics started by mods and contribute in no other way - as opinions are banned, clearly. Good work, I should know better.

ManCityFC said:
Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

See you later nobber

ManCityFC said:
Damocles said:
So you won't mind if I ban you until the day after the season finishes then?

Oh, here we go, it's the thought police. Excuse me, sorry, I shall from now on only agree with topics started by mods and contribute in no other way - as opinions are banned, clearly. Good work, I should know better.

Firstly, if I wanted to ban you, you wouldn't be able to post that little nugget of crap would you?
Secondly, I was trying to point out that everybody knows that the season isn't over, even you knew it when writing that, you were just been overly dramatic and kneejerk to a draw at Birmingham with a poor performance.
Thirdly, have you actually read this fucking place tonight? If you think the 'thought police' are out, you're a blind idiot who has problems reading.

Such a bullshit post, with absolutely no idea of anything a centimetre in front of your own nose.

ManCityFC said:

Dry your eyes ffs.The only time we've third been at this point of a season since fuck knows when. Hold on tight and enjoy. These are the best times since the 70's.

eff me, I wonder if some posters have the stuff it takes to be a city fan. It's a roller coaster mate, always has been and for the forseeable will continue to be. Better prepare yourslef for one day eventually getting to Wembley again... in case we lose!
We are not in relegation and will be in Europe. Amen

pee dubya said:

Sanity prevails, I thank you sir.

We are still 2 points ahead of Spurs. Lets hope we can can run away from them this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.