Seat Counters - 2022/23

Never used the ticket exchange before, do you usually get an email or something confirming it's sold?

I saw it listed on exchange n can now see sold.

All i can see in ways of confirmation under my tickets is resale status = resold.
Sounds like its sold mate. Email usually follows within 24 hours. You might get one on match day too confirming sale.

Early days. But again well done City. Empty seats were at a premium today.

They've paid lip Service to the exchange since its inception but got it spot on today.

There's a possibility (in my mind) we sold more tickets for todays game than any other at the etihad? Certainly since we reduced the capicity with the bigger advertising boards.

Last edited:
That’s the fullest I can ever remember the Etihad looking without it being a title deciding last day.

There were absolutely no visible seats that I could notice and usually they stick out quite a lot and are often in chunks together.

That’s the fullest I can ever remember the Etihad looking without it being a title deciding last day.

There were absolutely no visible seats that I could notice and usually they stick out quite a lot and are often in chunks together.
53,453. However not sure how we managed that when the capacity is only 53,400D2A6B4DD-F6C7-4924-A950-F145BFCE853B.jpeg

Early days. But again well done City. Empty seats were at a premium today.

They've paid lip Service to the exchange since its inception but got it spot on today.

There's a possibility (in my mind) we sold more tickets for todays game than any other at the etihad? Certainly since we reduced the capicity with the bigger advertising boards.
Yeah definitely, I couldn't make it today so put my seat on the exchange, went straight away. Maybe the demand is alot higher due to the new signings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.