Seat Counters - 2022/23

Also where I sit they were sensibly allowing loads of people who were finding the heat a bit too much. to stand up behind the disabled seats in the shade.

On a side note, on Saturday I scanned my son in on his ticket and rather than scan myself in separately the steward told me to go through with him. The steward was only trying to help but it dawned on me after I’d gone through that I’ll be marked as absent without listing my ticket even though I was in fact there.
In future I’ll just tell them no and scan myself in as well, but it’s something the club might need to look at if they’re serious about monitoring season ticket holders attendance.

Just to confirm for those that have speculated in the past, my two teens where able to access the stadium with screenshots of individual tickets purchased for the Bournemouth game. I had the originals in my email box & allowed them to try entry first before entering myself

Is there something going on with away tickets at the moment. I mean I know it’s early in the season but they are going at ridiculous points. Or so it seems.

Is there something going on with away tickets at the moment. I mean I know it’s early in the season but they are going at ridiculous points. Or so it seems.
It's seems that 1/3 of the tickets are going to points. And a few more to supporters clubs. Something a little shadys going on definitely, whether that tickets are being sold on as part of travel packages or worse being sold onto legal ticket touts such as livefootballtickets.com somethings going on. But hey were just peasant scum who have no business knowing how the tickets are distributed by the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.