Seat Counters - 2022/23

I spotted an empty seat. I cried.
Could have been my son’s seat as the club decided to bump him half way around the stadium from the one I bought for him, without telling us. That was a fun 30 minutes trying to get into the ground yesterday. Luckily the seat next to me was empty anyway (it usually is half the time, I have no idea why but it’s not always for sale).

Interestingly the seat I had originally bought was actually a seasoncard holder’s seat, it had been sold to me incorrectly.

At least we can still cock-up off the pitch.

What pisses me off is why does it take a text message to prompt people to do this, two days before the game? Everybody knows ticket exchange is there, so why not use it if you know you’re not going. I’m a season ticket holder so it doesn’t affect me but it’s infuriating just how lackadaisical some people are.

Not quite everyone knows about it. I was chatting to an old guy yesterday who I haven’t seen since before Covid. Assumed he was dead to be honest. Told me he’d been in and out of hospital all last season and didn’t come to a single game. Asked him how many he’d sold on the exchange and he didn’t have a clue what I was talking about.

Not quite everyone knows about it. I was chatting to an old guy yesterday who I haven’t seen since before Covid. Assumed he was dead to be honest. Told me he’d been in and out of hospital all last season and didn’t come to a single game. Asked him how many he’d sold on the exchange and he didn’t have a clue what I was talking about.
Had you been drinking though?

Had you been drinking though?

‘Course I had. It was a match day. But seriously I think it’s easy to assume that everyone is at least a bit tech savy these days. But one of the pubs I drink in must have an average age amongst the locals of about 70. I’d be surprised if half of them have ever been on the internet in their lives. They treat me like some kind of modern day Alan Turing, because I can put a bet on using my phone.

‘Course I had. It was a match day. But seriously I think it’s easy to assume that everyone is at least a bit tech savy these days. But one of the pubs I drink in must have an average age amongst the locals of about 70. I’d be surprised if half of them have ever been on the internet in their lives. They treat me like some kind of modern day Alan Turing, because I can put a bet on using my phone.
Lol. I assume that’s the only reason they think you are a modern day Alan Turin?

Me and family member are ST holders. He couldn’t come, and all family and friends away, so I listed ticket for sale. Snapped up in minutes.

Sat next to his empty seat all game yesterday.

Who buys a last minute ticket and never uses it? Or do the club buy them back, and drip-feed them to stimulate demand by manufacturing scarcity? Anyone else seen this, either yesterday or last year?

Me and family member are ST holders. He couldn’t come, and all family and friends away, so I listed ticket for sale. Snapped up in minutes.

Who buys a last minute ticket and never uses it? Or do the club buy them back, and drip-feed them to stimulate demand by manufacturing scarcity? Anyone else seen this, either yesterday or last year?
Just because someone has bought that ticket doesn't mean they will sit in that seat. Once they are in, they can go wherever.

Chances are there was a spare seat near their mates and they just used your spare to get into the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.