Seat Counters - 2022/23

we cannot attend tomorrow unfortunately so put our two tickets on sale on Wednesday. I checked to see that they appeared for sale and then they were gone, it took seconds. confirmatory e-mail received. Refund of parking was as efficient. I was one that moaned last season but fair play the club seems to have this side of things nailed down now. Shall have to wait until CP to see the mighty viking in action.

we cannot attend tomorrow unfortunately so put our two tickets on sale on Wednesday. I checked to see that they appeared for sale and then they were gone, it took seconds. confirmatory e-mail received. Refund of parking was as efficient. I was one that moaned last season but fair play the club seems to have this side of things nailed down now. Shall have to wait until CP to see the mighty viking in action.
I had an email from the club asking me to list if not attending as lots of demand. I wonder if the club take them for packages rather then putting on standard sale

Still have an U18 ticket in CB1 (130) for freeee might suit a clean shaven elder gentleman who looks young for his age
GONE

Last edited:
Never used the ticket exchange before, do you usually get an email or something confirming it's sold?

I saw it listed on exchange n can now see sold.

All i can see in ways of confirmation under my tickets is resale status = resold.

Never used the ticket exchange before, do you usually get an email or something confirming it's sold?

I saw it listed on exchange n can now see sold.

All i can see in ways of confirmation under my tickets is resale status = resold.
The confirmations are hit and miss, probably come at 1230.

20 showing at present much better than last season when there was often hundred available before the ticket exchange cut off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.