2022/23 Sheffield United EFL Championship Season Ticket Holders
    1 ticket per customer number.
  • Thursday 13th April, 9am
    2022/23 Sheffield United Membership Card Holders
  • Friday 14th April, 9am
    General Sale*

I reckon there are six Level 3 blocks (520-525) that are allocated to City but haven't as yet gone on sale.

I went on at 9am this morning and there were loads of blocks in Level 3 that weren’t all completely on sale. Some blocks had all the £30 seats greyed out and only the £45 ones on sale and some the other way around. I reckon this could be our lowest turnout at Wembley judging by first day sales and the way City aren’t putting full blocks on sale could mean the helpful seat counters are redundant!

I went on at 9am this morning and there were loads of blocks in Level 3 that weren’t all completely on sale. Some blocks had all the £30 seats greyed out and only the £45 ones on sale and some the other way around. I reckon this could be our lowest turnout at Wembley judging by first day sales and the way City aren’t putting full blocks on sale could mean the helpful seat counters are redundant!
They have probably been allocated out by city to supporters clubs and various other groups

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.