Seat Counters - 2022/23

i am sure we will see some movement this weekend. Pay day and people off work.
Based purely on the sales criteria, I think Monday may be busier than over the weekend. It drops to season card holders not on the cup scheme late this afternoon but at 18,000 points. Then it doesn’t change until Monday morning and lowers a few more times as the day goes on, getting to any season card holder at 5pm.

I reckon there are six Level 3 blocks (520-525) that are allocated to City but haven't as yet gone on sale.
Yep. probably more like 5000 or so that haven't gone on sale. That's excluding any FA/neutral returns that usually get added to our initial allocation too. Last year's allocation ended up at just over 36,000 so would expect something similar this time round.

Yep. probably more like 5000 or so that haven't gone on sale. That's excluding any FA/neutral returns that usually get added to our initial allocation too. Last year's allocation ended up at just over 36,000 so would expect something similar this time round.
102 and 103 aren’t on sale anymore either…I’m sure they were earlier?!

I've warned you all before. Wembley semis are a Seat Counters graveyard. Unless you are committed enough to check on day one which blocks haven't been released (usually the central upper tier ones) you're on the back foot straight away. Then you've got the tickets farmed out to the FA and sponsors which aren't on the planner.

It's going to take a world class Seat Counter to stay on top of this. @bluesmith and @M18CTID would be my nominations.

I've warned you all before. Wembley semis are a Seat Counters graveyard. Unless you are committed enough to check on day one which blocks haven't been released (usually the central upper tier ones) you're on the back foot straight away. Then you've got the tickets farmed out to the FA and sponsors which aren't on the planner.

It's going to take a world class Seat Counter to stay on top of this. @bluesmith and @M18CTID would be my nominations.
Agree. I had a count up of seats available on Level 1 at 9.30 and there are about a 1000 more now. Think I'll step aside and leave it to those in the know

Well that puts me behind the 8 ball as I forgot to do that yesterday!

I'll try my best to redeem myself from hereon in though. Just a warning that after about 3pm this afternoon, I have a busy night ahead as I'm out on the lash later, plus out most of the day tomorrow for the match so I'm not going to be totally up to speed over the weekend ;)

Its definitely a tough job, but someones got to do it. I've booked the week preceeding the game off work* so I'm all set.
Theres not much point doing it until closer to the time though as they'll be lots of tickets and blocks added adhoc as sales continue.

*I may already have had that week booked of for a family holiday.....

Well that puts me behind the 8 ball as I forgot to do that yesterday!

I'll try my best to redeem myself from hereon in though. Just a warning that after about 3pm this afternoon, I have a busy night ahead as I'm out on the lash later, plus out most of the day tomorrow for the match so I'm not going to be totally up to speed over the weekend ;)
I've got you pal

Screenshot_20230330_122501_Chrome.jpg

Lots of top tier blocks seemed to have the back rows not listed, possible that these have gone to supporters clubs?

Last edited:
I've got you pal

View attachment 73609

Lots of top tier blocks seemed to have the back rows not listed, possible that these have gone to supporters clubs?
Yeah, it's possible but I think the SCs normally get seats in the lower tier.

Anyway, just done a quick count and 16,025 are currently showing. That's not including the half dozen or so blocks still to go on sale and any other blocks that may have been removed from sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.