Seat Counters - 2022/23

All the cheaper seats behind the goal for £45 in blocks 110 to 113 which are safe standing all sold out yesterday!
The £45 quid ones are the first 14 rows still a few left, the Safe Standing are £65 rows 31 and higher, 500ish left.

The £45 quid ones are the first 14 rows still a few left, the Safe Standing are £65 rows 31 and higher, 500ish left.
Don’t remember standing tickets ever being more expensive than even the worst seats back in the day. Now standing is a bit of a luxury (or novelty) and priced accordingly!

I reckon this will be a pretty low turnout from us.

Anything more than 15k would be good.

We should have condensed all our fans behind the goal and offered Sheffield more from the off - then we’d be a bit like an away end creating a racket.

Don’t remember standing tickets ever being more expensive than even the worst seats back in the day. Now standing is a bit of a luxury (or novelty) and priced accordingly!
They are the exactly the same as the £65 seated tickets last time to be fair, it isn't real standing when you get a seat.

I reckon this will be a pretty low turnout from us.

Anything more than 15k would be good.

We should have condensed all our fans behind the goal and offered Sheffield more from the off - then we’d be a bit like an away end creating a racket.
If we took only 15k to a semi final it would frankly be an embarrassment. I get that people are struggling for money but for a team about to add 7K seats to the ground, it would open us up to yet another kicking all around in the media.

If we took only 15k to a semi final it would frankly be an embarrassment. I get that people are struggling for money but for a team about to add 7K seats to the ground, it would open us up to yet another kicking all around in the media.
Already sold about that figure. If not a bit more.

But I won’t get in the way of a good doom and gloom story on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.