Seat Counters - 2022/23

City don’t half make it hard!

I have two mates desperate to go today. They’ve been loads - but don’t have memberships. Can’t buy either of them a ticket this morning - even at the extortionate prices!

Nearly all top clubs require you to have a membership in order to buy tickets.

It must be frustrating. But imagine if those tickets were available to anyone and there were scousers all over the place? People would be going mental at the club for not being more vigilant who they sold them to.

That's society's problem, not City's.

I've sat in the home sections of grounds all over the country when unable to get a City section ticket. Never had a problem, because I'm not a lairy dickhead.

It must be frustrating. But imagine if those tickets were available to anyone and there were scousers all over the place? People would be going mental at the club for not being more vigilant who they sold them to.
Then set it to membership with X loyalty points, not setting at attending 5 games this or last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.