Seat Counters - 2022/23

Pulled into work this morning and the first thing some Rag said to me was 'It didn't sell out did it'. His mate went in the dipper end and told him there was thousands of empty seats. Now I went and I didn't see thousands but they're lying bastards anyway. But there was still empty seats at one of the biggest games of the season because of some cock end at the club who makes these decisions with ticketing. Again, we're getting grief for no fault of our own.

Pulled into work this morning and the first thing some Rag said to me was 'It didn't sell out did it'. His mate went in the dipper end and told him there was thousands of empty seats. Now I went and I didn't see thousands but they're lying bastards anyway. But there was still empty seats at one of the biggest games of the season because of some cock end at the club who makes these decisions with ticketing. Again, we're getting grief for no fault of our own.
It was sold out in September last year.

It was sold out in September last year.
Yes it was. Which I told him. But loads became available on Friday night at silly prices. I've heard ln here it was the packages the club do with Gaucho etc didn't sell out so they put them on too late. I know the game could of sold thousands more than capacity.

Other than the 600 seats that were blocked off in the away end to keep the feral scum from causing trouble I didn’t see any empty seats.

It was sold out, but there were a few empty seats here and there, more than likely Season Ticket holders who live quite far away and have trouble getting there for 12:30 KO and you will get this at every club

There's always going to be odd empty seats in any stadium with people not being able to make it last min etc. It was definitely sold out and I didn't notice any empty seats. There was probably nearly a thousand empty seats in the away end by 70 mins mind, maybe he was getting mixed up? ...

It’s pretty much all they have at the moment, bless ‘em.
SsL3 seemed to have quite a few empty but the rest of the ground was packed as far as I could see.

There were no more empty seats than they would be at any other match played anywhere in the world. You’re over thinking it and overreacting. The correct response would have been ‘whatever helps you sleep at night’.

You should also tell him to show this to his mate:

851AB74B-230A-4DFA-9B6B-6A8046BE204D.jpeg

I would suggest ‘his mate who went in the dipper end’ wasn’t actually there.

Definitely two empty seats in 317. Some bloke going in with his girlfriend voluntarily opened his coat for the search. Only problem was he was wearing a Liverpool shirt. Politely declined entry and sent on his way with a few ‘consoling’ words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.