Seat Counters - 2022/23

Then set it to membership with X loyalty points, not setting at attending 5 games this or last season

I find it completely bizarre they imposed this 5 game restriction this season of all seasons when last year season ticket holders were given the option to defer their ticket for the year. Some people were still anxious about meeting up in large groups last year and wouldn't have gone as frequently.

I agree with the principle of it as I don't want any rags or dippers in the home end but a bit of common sense wouldn't have gone amiss. Start the 5 game restriction next season if necessary and just go off buying history for this.

I find it completely bizarre they imposed this 5 game restriction this season of all seasons when last year season ticket holders were given the option to defer their ticket for the year. Some people were still anxious about meeting up in large groups last year and wouldn't have gone as frequently.

I agree with the principle of it as I don't want any rags or dippers in the home end but a bit of common sense wouldn't have gone amiss. Start the 5 game restriction next season if necessary and just go off buying history for this.
The five game restriction doesn't apply to hospitality.
As far as I know, the club allocates 'standard seats' in level 3 areas to agencies for sale as hospitality packages as well as the posh ones.
All about the money.

The five game restriction doesn't apply to hospitality.
As far as I know, the club allocates 'standard seats' in level 3 areas to agencies for sale as hospitality packages as well as the posh ones.
All about the money.

Exactly mate. They're always happy to waiver their own rules if you flash them enough cash. Contradictory and hypocritical.

Exactly mate. They're always happy to waiver their own rules if you flash them enough cash. Contradictory and hypocritical.
The City planner is up the wall, my grandson is ill and put his ticket on the exchange it sold in 30 mins and got an email to confirm its sale this morning is back on for sale also half these available seats aren't even available when you try to purchase one. It will be close to a full house!

The City planner is up the wall, my grandson is ill and put his ticket on the exchange it sold in 30 mins and got an email to confirm its sale this morning is back on for sale also half these available seats aren't even available when you try to purchase one. It will be close to a full house!

Has been all season despite what the social and mainstream media worms would have you believe. I went fell walking the other day with a rag and he was still giving snide remarks. It used to wind me up but I just laugh it off now. It's that ingrained in their heads they can't let the truth get in the way of the narrative. The UK based fans are bad enough but the foreigners with broken English taking shots at our fan base are the most amusing. Probably couldn't even point to England on a map never mind stepped foot inside a stadium before.

Then set it to membership with X loyalty points, not setting at attending 5 games this or last season

No matter what criteria you set, you’re always going to get fans who think they’re deserving, missing out.

The fact they easily sold out originally with people who did meet the criteria, shows they didn’t misjudge it, even if you’d have personally preferred a different method.

What makes it worse is that whilst plenty of these people miss out, you get people who definitely aren't deserving getting tickets

Well that’s a different conversation. This one probably depends on your definition of ‘deserving.’ Some might argue that having been to less than five home games in how ever long it was, doesn’t automatically make someone deserving of limited tickets to a big game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.