Seat Counters - 2022/23

There were no more empty seats than they would be at any other match played anywhere in the world. You’re over thinking it and overreacting. The correct response would have been ‘whatever helps you sleep at night’.

You should also tell him to show this to his mate:

View attachment 73923
I'm not over thinking anything mucker. Just sick to my back teeth of ****** no mark rags n dippers taking the piss, when in fact, they should never of been given the opportunity in the first place. And yes, I do take all this shit thrown at my club personally, it's the way I am.

I'm not over thinking anything mucker. Just sick to my back teeth of ****** no mark rags n dippers taking the piss, when in fact, they should never of been given the opportunity in the first place. And yes, I do take all this shit thrown at my club personally, it's the way I am.
Do you honestly think we had more empty seats than any other sell out game at any premier league ground in England?

I said that I was there and I didn't see that many empties. But the club hastily put a few 100 on sale late on Friday and quite a few didn't sell due to pricing and timing. I'm more annoyed at the ticket office tbh. But I also want to kill every Rag n dipper I meet.

Workplace plastics are certainly annoying. I suggest telling the clowns what I do

“we sell out every game”
“we have thousands more local fans in the ground than you do”
“in 15 yrs time when all these little uns in Haaland shirts have got season tickets we’ll be averaging 75,000”

Gary James’ thread regarding City v Dipper attendances is a good place for ammo

I said that I was there and I didn't see that many empties. But the club hastily put a few 100 on sale late on Friday and quite a few didn't sell due to pricing and timing. I'm more annoyed at the ticket office tbh. But I also want to kill every Rag n dipper I meet.
I had a look about an hour before kick off, there was about 15 left on the OS. As for a few empty seats, there’s always going to be someone whose car breaks down, or falls ill the morning of the game.

The club didnt put tickets on sale, fans who couldn't attend did through the ticket exchange, the prices were the same as has been charged all season for this game.

I did a check on the ticket site at 11.45 whilst sat in the stands and only 35 seats were showing ! Giving a few might not turn up without putting their seats up for sale I would imagine that less than 100 empty seats for a 12.30pm kick off with only expensive seats left is excellent let the rest of teams fans keep their deluded notion going ! At least we never left 40 mins from the end like the so called clubs you'll never walk along club even if we were down the divisions !

i still take it personally as well, but im getting a bit better now with age.

i watched the bayern v dortmund highlights and that wasnt a sell out. i see empty seat at the emirates. Barca's average this season is 83k in a 99k stadium, their lowest home game this season was around 73k, and their highest 93k, so they dont sell out either. ive yet too see a stadium with a 100% average attendance.
Just seems to be a city thing, we get bashed about our attendances almost every week. Definitely fewer empty seats this season though. so we must be doing something right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.